Technical Project Manager II
- Post Date:June 1, 2020
- Apply Before: June 28, 2022
- Views 347
The PM 2 Service includes the management of IT development, technology or non-technology efforts that have limited to moderate complexity.
• Proven experience leading IT development or IT technology projects.
• A working knowledge of the IT development life cycle.
• Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
• Strong written and oral communications.
• Proven ability to lead a team to desired outcome and establish working relationships with fellow team members.
• Ability to quickly grasp business intent of development efforts.
• Solid understanding of technical environment.
• Works under general direction and independently determines/develops approach to solutions.
• Proven ability to lead team matrixed from different internal groups, different locations and drive results through coordination of task completion, handoffs and overall delivery of solution.
Engineering/Technical BS degree or equivalent experience, 3 – 5 years of Tolling experience as a Project Manager on lane implementation projects.
Project with MS Excel, MS Project and MS PowerPoint.
PMP certified or should be able to achieve PMP certification within 1 year