- Post Date:April 8, 2019
- Views 197
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
• Proven working experience in similar roles
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritizes and work under pressure
• High school degree