- Post Date:June 1, 2020
- Views 675
Project Managers are adept multi-taskers who can juggle multiple priorities, provide outstanding service to our customers, work closely with team members and ensure that together, they achieve the extraordinary. Develop best practices and tools and create full-scale project plans, oversee necessary communication documents, direct and manage projects from beginning to end, define project scope, goals and deliverables and collaborate with senior management and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Proactively communicate with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
• Develop and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
• Ensure that all deliverables are of high quality
• Collaborate with team-members to define requirements, test plans, create test cases, ensure launch readiness before deployment.
• Track project milestones, deliverables, project costs, project budget
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and develop contingency plan
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their deliverables
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
• 3-5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of project initiation, planning, development execution and delivery
• Experience managing software development related projects in an Agile environment
• Experience with Case Management, Business Process Management or workflow web applications is a huge plus
• Experience with
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Must be eligible to hold a US Government security clearance of Secret or higher
Engineering/Technical BS degree or equivalent experience, 3 – 5 years of Tolling experience as a Project Manager on lane implementation projects.
MS Project, MS Excel, MS Project and MS PowerPoint, strong written and oral communication skills.
PMP certified or should be able to achieve PMP certification within 1 year