- Post Date:June 1, 2020
- Apply Before: November 8, 2021
- Views 170
Performance Management Anticipated labor category support: HR Specialist III – 1 Position; HR Specialist II – 1 Position
- Provide expert support in the area of Performance Management to include a broad range of efforts pertaining to program planning, coordination, operation, and evaluation.
- Monitors and ensures follow up on status of plans issued, mid-year reviews, and appraisals and provides advice to managers on development of plans.
- Processes changes in the Performance Appraisal Management System (PAMS) to align supervisory/employee links, pay pools, etc.
- Conducts compliance review and ensures processing of honorary, special act/service, nonmonetary, and time off awards.
- Coordinates honorary and incentive award nomination packages.
- Reviews and analyzes data for reporting purposes, conducts analyses, and prepares agency-level reports for performance management program, DEMO, and other related programs.
- Track data/metrics against goals and OPM research questions.
- Researches statutory, regulatory, court and/or administrative precedents and other legal opinions or documentary material; and/or interprets and evaluates questionable or discrepant information and synthesizes intricate information to arrive at supportable conclusions.
- Ability to research, analyze, interpret and apply a wide range of statutes policies, regulations, precedents and case laws in order to sustain management actions and decisions.
- Skill in written communication to prepare comprehensive reports of finding, correspondence, briefing materials, operating procedures and guidance, and other related studies or documents that articulate the agency’s technical position to be presented before a third party if necessary.