- Post Date:October 7, 2019
- Apply Before: October 7, 2021
- Views 192
Office Clerk performs various administrative and clerical tasks to help maintain smooth office operations. You will assume a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies and checks
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor and track inventory for office supplies
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High school diploma