Human Resources Manager
- Post Date:June 1, 2020
- Apply Before: August 29, 2022
- Views 97
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Ensure employees receive the proper compensation and benefits, oversee workplace safety, direct the maintenance of employee records, and manage overall employee hiring, evaluation and labor relations. Must be current with policies that govern employee rights, such as equal opportunity employment and sexual harassment.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Education and Qualification:
2 to 4-year degree in Human Resource Management and Certificate in PHR or SPHR